Monday, August 24, 2009

Ethan's Growing Up!


So tonight Justin and I, along with Ethan's daddy, are meeting at the church for a parent meeting for the dayschool program he is going to start going to. I know I'm super excited about it! And I really think Ethan is going to love it. He is always wanting to play with other kids. So I think this is going to be great for him. And then next Tuesday night, we have an initial meeting for his soccer for this fall. We registered him for a Start Smart program for this first year which will be great for him. Basically, we (the parents) play along the side of him to get the fundamentals down. It's a 6-week program for them to learn and then they have a little award ceremony after its all over. Perfect for my sweet bug this first year of soccer. He even gets his very own soccer ball for it! And shin guards! :) I can't wait to see him in his little t-shirt and shin guards kicking his ball around. Lots of pictures to come for sure! I know this post is all about Ethan, but well, all of his stuff starts this week and next week. Busy, busy time...

No comments:

Post a Comment